Uninsured and Untraced Driver Claims by RAM Legal Services

Have you been involved in an accident with an uninsured or untraced driver? If so you may be entitled to make a compensation claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau ( MIB ) .RAM Legal Services are a firm of independent specialists who have been in business for over 15 years. We  represent claimants wanting help in making a claim to the MIB .UK motorists are required to obtain adequate motor insurance to legally drive or park a vehicle on our roads. It is estimated however,that there are around 1.3 million road users in the UK that drive without insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or untraced driver there is no insurance company to provide compensation for  damage to your vehicle or personal injury. This does not mean that you are unable to recover your losses. Provided that you meet the criteria we can help you claim against the  Motor Insurers Bureau ( MIB ) who will, where appropriate, compensate you for your personal injury and special damages. All of our work is done on a NO Win No Fee basis. If we are successful we will deduct a total of 25% of your award. We never ask for upfront payments. If the driver of the other vehicle is identified you can also recover losses relating to your vehicle damage from the MIB . 

Why choose us as your legal representation

We are a team of independent specialists who represent clients in making a claims for accidents involving uninsured and untraced drivers. By using a representative you are appointing specialists with in depth knowledge of the Motor Insurers Bureau ( MIB ) Schemes, to handle your claim. We will try to ensure that any award that is made by the Motor Insurers Bureau is adequate if we don't consider an award to be adequate we will work hard to negotiate an increase for you. We will also, where appropriate, calculate your loss of earnings and future losses before seeking to recover them from the MIB . Any issues such as liability and causation are settled on the best possible terms.

Can I do this myself

You can of course decide to make the application yourself by approaching the Motor Insurers Bureau ( MIB )directly. You will not be charged by the MIB for representing yourself, however many clients prefer to rely on the skill, experience and expertise of a specialist to obtain an adequate compensation settlement.

Online Claim Form

Was the incident Reported to the police ?

                                                                                   Call Free on 01925 635 666