MIB Uninsured Driver Claims by RAM Legal Services                            Call Free on 01925 635 666 

Vehicle Repairs and Hire Car

'If you have an accident with an uninsured driver subject to the terms of the scheme we could arrange for the repair your vehicle or recover its value if its a write off. We could also arrange a courtesy car.

Personal Injury Compensation

'If you have an accident with an uninsured driver we will work hard to ensure that you receive an appropriate amount of compensation from the MIB. We will aim to get your claim dealt with quickly.                      

Recovery of Losses

'If you have an accident with an uninsured driver we may be able to claim compensation for any lost earnings and out of pocket expenses that you may have incurred.'

Have you been involved in a road traffic accident with an uninsured driver ?

If so you may be entitled to make a compensation claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) .UK motorists are required to obtain adequate motor insurance to legally drive or park a vehicle on our roads. It is estimated however, that there are around 1.3 million road users in the UK that drive without insurance .If you are hit by an uninsured driver there is no insurance company to provide compensation for damage to your vehicle or personal injury. This does not mean that you are unable to recover your losses. Provided that you meet the criteria the Motor Insurers Bureau will compensate you for your losses.


 We Can arrange a hire vehicle and repairs to keep you mobile

In certain cases we may be able to arrange for your vehicle to be collected and repaired as well as providing you with a hire vehicle, usually within 24 hours. We do not charge you for this service as the costs are recovered directly from the MIB at the end of your claim.

What is the Uninsured Drivers Scheme

This Motor Insurers Bureau Uninsured Driver's scheme deals with compensation claims arising out of accidents caused or contributed to by an uninsured driver. Where it is shown that no policy of insurance exists covering the responsible party’s vehicle, the MIB will consider dealing with a claim for compensation.

The MIB will consider claims for the cost of repairing/replacing your vehicle, hire charges, loss of use, loss of earnings, out of pocket expenses and personal injury. An injured party can also claim for treatment and for pain and suffering.

Our Service

Our team of personal injury experts specialise in helping victims of road traffic accidents involving uninsured and untraced drivers claim compensation through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. The Motor insurance Bureau are an organisation funded through contributory payments, from policy premiums, by the Insurance industry. The scheme pays compensation to Claimants who suffer a loss due to an incident involving an uninsured or untraced motor vehicle.

We will recommend one of our in specialists who will represent you in making your claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau scheme and will work hard to ensure that you receive an appropriate level of compensation . We operate on a No Win No Fee* basis and do not ask for any up front payments.

How we are paid

Your claim will be dealt with on a 'No Win No Fee*' basis. We only get paid once you receive your compensation. We take a standard fee of 25% . There are no hidden charges or VAT that are added to this amount. For example if you are awarded £1000 you will receive £750 after our fee has been deducted from your award. For more information regarding our No Win No Fee* agreement please refer to our terms of service.

Can I do this myself ?

You can of course decide to make the application yourself by approaching the Motor Insurers Bureau ( MIB )directly. You will not be charged by the MIB for representing yourself, however many clients prefer to rely on the skill, experience and expertise of a specialist to obtain an adequate compensation settlement.

What to do if you are hit by an uninsured driver

If you are involved in a road traffic accident with an uninsured or untraced driver, it is essential that you contact the police as soon as possible. Without informing the police it will not be possible to make an uninsured driver claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB).

As with any personal injury claim, to make an uninsured driver compensation claim you must seek medical attention as soon as possible after your accident. It may also help you claim if you make a note of any witnesses and take photos of the scene as evidence.

Start your Claim

Was the incident in the last 3 years ?

Was the incident reported to the police?

Did you receive medical attention ?