Uninsured Driver Claims Online Claim Form 

01925 635666

Have you been involved in an accident with an Uninsured Driver?
Get help from an Independent Specialist
RAM Legal Services

Have you been involved in a road traffic accident with an uninsured driver ?

If so you may be entitled to make a compensation claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) .UK motorists are required to obtain adequate motor insurance to legally drive or park a vehicle on our roads. It is estimated however, that there are around 1.3 million road users in the UK that drive without insurance .If you are hit by an uninsured driver there is no insurance company to provide compensation for damage to your vehicle or personal injury. This does not mean that you are unable to recover your losses. Provided that you meet the criteria the Motor Insurers Bureau will compensate you for your losses.

Personal Injury

We can recover compensation for your physical and mental injuries. The amount will depend on a prognosis made by a medical expert in a medical report which will be arranged during the claims process.

Lost Earnings

If you were unable to work as a result of the accident we can recover the amount that you lost as a result of your Injuries

Out of Pocket Expenses

If you have incurred expenses such as damage to your clothing, personal property or costs for medical treatment we can help you recover this from the Motor Insurers Bureau

Medical Treatment

If you require treatment for your injuries such as physiotherapy we can help recover the costs if you have funded the treatment your self or arrange for the treatment on your behalf.

What is the Uninsured Drivers Scheme

This Motor Insurers Bureau Uninsured Driver's scheme deals with compensation claims arising out of accidents caused or contributed to by an uninsured driver. Where it is shown that no policy of insurance exists covering the responsible party’s vehicle, the MIB will consider dealing with a claim for compensation.

The MIB will consider claims for the cost of repairing/replacing your vehicle, hire charges, loss of use, loss of earnings, out of pocket expenses and personal injury. An injured party can also claim for treatment and for pain and suffering.

Our Service

Our team of personal injury experts specialise in helping victims of road traffic accidents involving uninsured and untraced drivers claim compensation through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. The Motor insurance Bureau are an organisation funded through contributory payments, from policy premiums, by the Insurance industry. The scheme pays compensation to Claimants who suffer a loss due to an incident involving an uninsured or untraced motor vehicle.

We will recommend one of our in specialists who will represent you in making your claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau scheme and will work hard to ensure that you receive an appropriate level of compensation . We operate on a No Win No Fee* basis and do not ask for any up front payments.

How we are paid

Your claim will be dealt with on a 'No Win No Fee*' basis. We only get paid once you receive your compensation. We take a standard fee of 25% . There are no hidden charges or VAT that are added to this amount. For example if you are awarded £1000 you will receive £750 after our fee has been deducted from your award. For more information regarding our No Win No Fee* agreement please refer to our terms of service.

Can I do this myself ?

You can of course decide to make the application yourself by approaching the Motor Insurers Bureau ( MIB )directly. You will not be charged by the MIB for representing yourself, however many clients prefer to rely on the skill, experience and expertise of a specialist to obtain an adequate compensation settlement.

What to do if you are hit by an uninsured driver

If you are involved in a road traffic accident with an uninsured or untraced driver, it is essential that you contact the police as soon as possible. Without informing the police it will not be possible to make an uninsured driver claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB).

As with any personal injury claim, to make an uninsured driver compensation claim you must seek medical attention as soon as possible after your accident. It may also help you claim if you make a note of any witnesses and take photos of the scene as evidence.

Online Claim Form  

Uninsured Driver Claims is operated by Rapid Accident Management Legal Services Limited of which Ram Legal Services is a trading style. Rapid Accident Management Legal Services Limited is a Claims Management Company and has no affiliations with any government department and we are not the Motor Insurers Bureau. Rapid Accident Management Legal Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Rapid Accident Management Legal Services registration is recorded on the website https://register.fca.org.uk Authorisation number : 832285 . Rapid Accident Management Legal Services Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company registration number. 04259782 Registered office:1st Floor 264 Manchester Road Warrington Cheshire WA1 3RB. VAT Registration number: 785583573. ICO Registration number: Z1208268. *claims may be subject to a fee if cancelled outside the cooling off period.